FRO Info Session
The Field Research Office is holding an information session for UAlberta researchers (academics, students and staff) involved in research activities off-campus. There will be short presentations from PIs, UAlberta fleet safety officer, and EHS representatives which will answer questions such as:
- What are my responsibilities as a principal investigator, graduate student, research staff, at the University of Alberta when conducting research off-campus?
- What happens when things go wrong in the field? Hear details of past field incidents and learn from them.
- How can I become a UAlberta authorized driver?
- Who do I contact for logistical questions (preparing the Field Activities Plan, when do I sign up for training, what about communications equipment, first aid kits, AEDs, etc.)?
- When: Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 2:30-4:20 pm
Where: University of Alberta, CCIS, 1-140
Who should attend: Faculty, Graduate Students, Postdoctoral Fellows, Undergraduates, Research Staff involved in field research
Please RSVP by February 13, 2018.
Please note that you have to be logged in to Gmail using your UAlberta CCID to see the following registration form: